Sorry, this job has expired.
AtriCure is now hiring a Production Associate.
As the Production Associate you will be responsible for the manufacturing of components and the assembly and packaging of finished products. Under the direct supervision of the production supervisor, you will manufacture products in compliance with production control documentation.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Prior manufacturing, assembly, and production experience.
• Previous medical device industry experience.
• Problem solving/troubleshooting experience.
• Efficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• Participation in and completion of AtriCure’s Quality Systems Regulation Training for Production.
• Assemble products per process specifications.
• Ensure that products meet the latest quality requirements.
• Operate equipment and processes per process specifications.
• Coordinate the movement of materials through the workstations and properly label all bins and trays.
• Transact movement of materials through the process as assigned by the production supervisor.
• Perform in-process inspection per process specifications and inspection documentation.
• Identify gaps in training and/or deficiencies in production documentation.
• Raise issues or concerns with components, processes, documentation when needed.
• Document time to appropriate manufacturing order.
• Follow process specifications and production rules.
• Ability to handle and assemble small parts.
• Ability to work using microscopes and other magnifying aids.
• Strong attention to detail.
AtriCure, Inc. provides innovative technologies for the treatment of Atrial Fibrillation (Afib) and related conditions. Afib affects more than 33 million people worldwide. Electrophysiologists and cardiothoracic surgeons around the globe use AtriCure technologies for the treatment of Afib and reduction of Afib related complications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.